Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Trip to IKEA







First, I want to appreciate my roommate, Jessica. She undertook my demand to take me to IKEA.
Because the place which is I long for paying a visit.
So, we used the time Thursday afternoon to put forth. We took motorcycle and the sun shone bright. Both we were hot and sweating. Finally, we got the destination. After we parked the motorcycle, we entered the shop.
"Wow~~" I amazed about the environment and their ornaments. There was clean and neat. All the thing s there were in order. I felt comfortable when I was there.
Because of our starvation, we went to the restaurant to eat lunch. The food there were Swedish food. The dishes were very delicious! We ate a great deal. By the way, the views from the window were beautiful.
I'll go IKEA next time!!




No comments: